FORAGING FUN AT ASHDOWN PARK HOTEL
FORAGE & FEAST
Saturday 19th - Sunday 20th October
Spend your weekend immersed in nature with our unique Taste of the Wild Weekend.
Learn top foraging tips from the Ashdown forest education team and take to our 186 acre estate and put these newly learned skills to the test, with an afternoon of foraging on the Estate before tucking into your treasures, in a delicious menu made by Executive Head Chef Andrew Wilson and his team.
This wonderful weekend package includes:
• Learn to live off the land with the Ashdown Forest education team
• Table D’hôtel Dinner in the 2 AA Rosette Anderida Restaurant
• Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom, including breakfast
• Mushroom Foraging through our estate with one of our local Fungi experts
• Sunday Luncheon, utilising the gains from the morning forage, complete with coffee
£49.50 per person for Foraging and Sunday Luncheon
£199.00 per person for the weekend (based on two sharing a deluxe bedroom)
Book directly with the reservations team on 01342 824988.
Address: Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, Wych Cross, Nr Forest Row, East Sussex RH18 5JR