LUXURY SUNBEAM APARTMENTS: JACOBS STEEL & ROFFEY HOMES LATEST OFFERING
The Sunbeam apartments are a spectacular collection of 32 superb, modern homes, beautifully positioned only a stone's throw from the seafront in Lancing, on the stunning West Sussex coast. Situated only 9 miles from Brighton and less than 90 minutes by train from London, the Sunbeam apartments form part of Lancing's regeneration and will provide the owners with beautiful homes that they can truly be proud of.
HOMES FOR LIVING
The Sunbeam apartments have been carefully styled to maximise light, space and comfort, the apartments feature superior construction methods and materials, and are designed to provide complete contentment for residents. The majority offer two large double bedrooms, with en suites to the masters, however two of the homes also incorporate a third bedroom to their generously designed layouts. All have very spacious open-plan living areas, designer kitchens, contemporary bathrooms, utility/storage rooms and high-quality fixtures and fittings.
COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
An additional highlight of the Sunbeam apartments is the inclusion of a communal south-facing roof terrace to the third floor, which offers covered and outdoor space with furniture and planting, and fabulous 180-degree views towards the sea. For ultimate convenience, a small kitchenette and WC are also provided for residents adjoining the roof terrace, so countless hours can be spent effortlessly enjoying an outdoor lifestyle.
A SENSE OF PLACE
Sunbeam apartments are perfectly positioned for a relaxed carefree lifestyle. Situated minutes from a local convenience store, a relaxed beachfront cafe, a gymnasium with direct sea views and a large seafront park, the benefits to residing in this exquisite location are obvious. From a morning stroll along the promenade, to lazy days on the sandy beaches, to popping out for a pint of milk, everything is conveniently on the doorstep.
Travelling around the area couldn't be simpler. Heading North from the property lies Lancing Station, with its direct links to nearby Worthing, the cities of Brighton and Chichester, and Gatwick Airport and London beyond. Car journeys are equally effortless, with all destinations easily reached via the main coastal thoroughfare, the A27, which passes through the town. Crossing the A27 into North Lancing supplies even more local interests, including a recently refurbished Miller & Carter Steakhouse, Lancing Manor College, with its imposing hillside chapel.
At its furthest edge, Lancing merges with the broad hills of the South Downs national park, creating a natural barrier to the coast and thus providing an unusually warm climate. Picturesque villages and country pubs are scattered around, including Sompting, with its church dating from the 10th Century, Bramber with its medieval castle and Findon with its annual Sheep Fair and Festival.
Lancing itself boasts a large array of pubs, shops and conveniences, including an Asda supermarket next to the station, a large Post Office, Barclays Bank, Boots and WH Smith, while further out of town the Holmbush Retail Park provides such brands as Tesco Extra, Marks & Spencer, Next and Starbucks. The neighbouring towns of Worthing and Shoreham-By-Sea also have excellent shopping facilities, regular markets and many cultural opportunities, including the Ropetackle Arts Centre in Shoreham and the Connaught Theatre and Dome Cinema in Worthing. Also, only a short distance from the Sunbeam apartments lies Brooklands Pleasure Park which has fantastic entertainment for small children including a miniature railway, boating lake and go-karting circuit.
With Roffey Homes' unrivalled reputation for quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail, every home they build offers superior fixtures and fitting and traditional building methods utilising modern performance materials. Expect to find luxurious fully-fitted kitchens, contemporary bathrooms and en-suites, and bright and airy living spaces.
- Individually designed Kitchens by Nobilia
- Bosch integrated kitchen appliances
- Underfloor heating in various rooms
FAMILY BATHROOMS AND EN SUITES
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Contemporary white basins with chrome fittings
- Luxury wall tiling to shower and bath areas
- Contemporary styled white painted doors
- Floor finishes included with Karndean flooring to living/dining/kitchen and carpets to bedrooms and hallways. Other options available (at cost)
- Wardrobes to all bedrooms
HOME ENTERTAINMENT, COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRICAL
- Sky Q enabled living room satellite TV point
- Telephone and high speed Cat6 network to lounge and bedrooms
- LED and low energy lighting throughout
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- LABC Home Warranty Scheme
- Video entry phone system to communal doors
- Parking space to each apartment
- Energy performance 'A' rated Boiler with programmable heating and hot water
- Energy performance 'A' rated kitchen appliances
- Highly insulated building fabric with double glazed aluminium window
- Interior designed entrance lobby
- Two lifts to all floors with emergency phone system
- Third floor, south facing roof terrace with 180-degree views towards the sea, patio furniture, pergola, kitchenette and WC
MANAGEMENT AND MAITENANCE
- Locally based managing agent
- Details and explanations of budget management services and charges, together with ground rent charges, will be provided